Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lonely Bachelor "B": Round One!

Err...what am I supposed to say?

Just talk about what happened during round 1 and what you think of the contestants.

I'm not really comfortable with this.

Don't worry, it'll be fine. Go on.


Err....so... I've met so many wonderful and beautiful ladies these past few days. It's like the producers of the show knew me when they chose the contestants! During my visit to house #1, Shona and I played ball for awhile in the yard.


Jilly and I hit it off right away. She was a little stressed out about being on camera, so I offered to give her a backrub to calm her down.

Dinner at house #1 was quite an affair. We all ate together in the kitchen and chatted for a long time. Jeana didn't join us though...she was a little bit hooked on the bubble blower. But, I had plenty of time to get to know her before dinner. And we hit it off real well!

House #2 went pretty much the same. It was mainly just chatting, eating, etc...at all the houses.

At House #3, this girl named Rachel got us all hooked on poker! Everyone was playing it, all day. Rachel (not pictured) is a pro at it! I got to know many of the girls this way!

Ladies that caught my eye: Melissa, Emely and Bellatrix.
Friendliest ladies whom I'd like to hang out with more: Agnes, Jeana and Shona.


I've changed the scoring slightly. I decided that I wanted to give the ladies with less or no LBs a fighting chance. And that system I was going to use didn't allow them to win. Surprisingly, it didn't change the results of this round at all...but I think its more fair.
Old Plan: X LBs are eliminated first, followed by No LB, 1 LB, 2 LB, etc...
New Plan: X LBs suffer a -10 penalty, 1 LBs get +10, and 2 LBs get +20. (3 LB would be plus 30). This means that if the attractions isn't there, they just have to work a bit harder.

Round 1

Agnes: 83, Friends, - LB

Jeana: 81, Friends, - LB

Shona: 77, No LB

Amelie: 72, - LB

Melissa: 67, 2 LB

Mariel: 66, - LB

Emely: 62, 2 LB

Bellatrix: 56, 2 LB

Amanda: 50, 2 LB

Jilly: 48, 2 LB

Kendall: 46, 2 LB

Rachel: 44, 2 LB

Natasha: 42, 2 LB

Brittney: 40, - LB

Anneke: 38, 1 LB

Allanah: 35, 2 LB

Libbey: 32, 1 LB

Maria: 30, - LB

Annabelle: 27, 1 LB

Alyssa: 26, 1 LB

Amaya: 25, 2 LB



Adjusted Scores

Melissa: 87, 2 LB

Emely: 82, 2 LB

Shona: 77, No LB

Bellatrix: 76, 2 LB

Agnes: 73, Friends, - LB

Jeana: 71, Friends, - LB

Amanda: 70, 2 LB

Jilly: 68, 2 LB

Kendall: 66, 2 LB

Natasha: 62, 2 LB

Amelie: 62, - LB

Mariel: 56, - LB

Allanah: 55, 2 LB

Anneke: 48, 1 LB

Annabelle: 47, 1 LB

Amaya: 45, 2 LB

Libbey: 42, 1 LB

Alyssa: 36, 1 LB

Brittney: 30, - LB

Maria: 20, - LB

(They also would have gone if I used the old method, since they have a - LB)

So, Brittney and Maria must leave us now! :(




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh, Brittany didn't last long this time. :)

Kara said...

OMG, Brittany, I am so far. I am horrible with name spelling! I will try to remember to change it in the future!

Yeah, and I'm sorry she didn't last long. Her and Buzz just didn't lick for some reason.

Anonymous said...

Thanks. :)
Guess my simself is picky. :P Oh well, I'm still interested in who'll win this time. Will we get to see what happened to the last bachelor and his new bride?

Kara said...

Yes. I plan on playing Adam & Sasha (as well as Buddy & Fitz) like all my other Sims. So, they will eventually come up in the rotation sometime in between the Bachelor challenges.

Roo said...

whew .. he likes the ladies. who knew he was such a ladies man?