Friday, September 19, 2008

Lonely Bachelor "B": Round Two

My apologies for the recent lack of updates. School has been keeping me very busy, and on top of that I got Spore which I spent my freetime trying out. Fortunately, I'm over it and back to the Sims. So, now we can get on to seeing who the General will chose as his bride.


Erm....so, I returned to House #1 for Round 2.


Right after my arrival, Shona insisted that her and I play a game of baseball on the front lawn. She was in her...umm...nightdress...and I suggested she go put something else on, so she wasn't cold. But she said she wasn't...so, she stayed that way.



I came in and had some gelatin and chatted with Bellatrix, Allanah, and Shona.


Kendall and I chatted for awhile, outside.



Jilly Kim sang "Eye of the Tiger" on the karaoke machine. Maybe they shouldn't have bars in these dorms.


Then the strangest thing of this round happened. I was...err...using the restroom facilities. And Shona just waltzes right in! She was saying something about how she needed "to catch me alone" or something. Anyway, she started...umm...coming on to me a bit. In the middle of the bathroom, mind you. It was strange and a bit inappropriate, but she is a pretty lady and she likes playing sports...

Allanah is a very attractive lady, I like her a lot. But the two of us can't carry out a normal conversation. We always end up arguing over something, and we don't like discussing the same things.

Amanda is very nice, I talked with her for awhile. She is so sophsiticated...and her hair is so shiny!

I enjoy Amelie's company a lot, but I just don't find her piercings that attractive. I am not into that "goth" look.
Amaya and I had a pleasant converation over more gelatin (which, by the way, the kitchen seems to have endless amounts of).

Finally, some real food. But they really need to do something about these caterers, man. It's turkey, salad and gelatin every night! What does a man have to do to get some beef around here?
I like Libbey's easygoing attitude. She's more relaxed and not as prim and proper as some of the other ladies.

Well, Rachel and I had...uh...a little fun with the bubble blower. Can we cut this part out so my kids don't see. Rachel sure knows how to have a good time!

Agnes is also very playful. We played some hand games for awhile.
Finally! Something that's not turkey! I offered to cook the ladies dinner, just so I could use this fine grill!

We had a nice dinner outside by the pool. The ladies were very polite in not saying anything about how well done by hot dogs were. Well, expect Rachel, she gave me a hard time about it.

And what stay at house 3 would be complete without a game of poker!



Results~

Unadjusted
Jeanna- 156 (X LB, Friends)
Shona- 151 (Friends, 0 LB, Crush)
Agnes- 130 (X LB, Friends)
Amanda- 107 (2 LB, Friends)
Libbey- 96 ( 1 LB, Friends)
Amelie- 88 (X LB)
Melissa- 86 (2 LB)
Mariel- 76 (X LB)
Emely- 72 (2 LB)
Bellatrix- 60 (2 LB)
Natasha- 54 (2 LB)
Kendell- 50 (2 LB)
Anneke- 46 (x LB)
Jilly- 42 (X LB)
Annabelle- 42 (1 LB)
Rachel- 32 ( 2 LB)
Amaya- 28 (2 LB)
Alyssa- 16 (1 LB)
Allanah- 0 (2 LB)


Adjusted:
1) Shona- 151 (Friends, 0 LB, Crush)
2) Jeanna- 146 (X LB, Friends)
3) Amanda- 127 (2 LB, Friends)
4) Agnes- 120 (X LB, Friends)
5) Melissa- 106 (2 LB)
6) Libbey- 106 ( 1 LB, Friends)
7) Emely- 92 (2 LB)
8) Bellatrix- 80 (2 LB)
9) Amelie- 78 (X LB)
10) Natasha- 74 (2 LB)
11) Kendell- 70 (2 LB)

12) Mariel- 66 (X LB)
13) Annabelle- 52 (1 LB)
14) Rachel- 52 ( 2 LB)

15) Amaya- 48 (2 LB)
16) Anneke- 36 (x LB)
17) Jilly- 32 (X LB)
18) Alyssa- 26 (1 LB)
19) Allanah- 20 (2 LB)


Thus, we are saying goodbye to Alyssa & Allanah!

Discussion:

Changes in positions-
1) Shona- + 2 Ranks
2) Jeanna- +4 Ranks
3) Amanda- +4 Ranks
4) Agnes- -1 Ranks
5) Melissa- -4 Ranks
6) Libbey- +11 Ranks
7) Emely- -5 Ranks
8) Bellatrix- -4 Ranks
9) Amelie- +2 Ranks
10) Natasha- No Change
11) Kendell- - 2 Ranks

12) Mariel- No Change
13) Annabelle- + 2 Ranks
14) Rachel- -2 Ranks

15) Amaya- + 1 Ranks
16) Anneke- -2 Ranks
17) Jilly- -9 Ranks
18) Alyssa- No Change
19) Allanah- -6 Ranks


Libbey made the biggest move this round...jumping up 11 slots. Impressive. She's proving that no one can predict this game! I think most of her improvement was due to the "hanging out" action between her in the bachelor in the living room.

Jilly dropped the most....9 slots...putting her in the danger zone. She was lucky that she had Allanah and Alyssa or it would have been her time to go. She just ignored the bachelor entirely this week!

Alyssa appeared to be too shy for the General. All these ladies were going after the General's attention (particularly Shona), but Alyssa never showed any initiative. Though the general did think she was pretty.

Buzz was very attracted to Allanah, but they couldn't seem to carry out a conversation together without annoying each other. Perhaps their world views varied too much? Perhaps Allanah couldn't stand Buzz's old-fashioned and military ways. Who knows. Despite the attraction, and frequent interactions together...they remained disinterested in each other.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Too bad that I dropped 4 slots! Oh, well .. who knows what will happen? lol

Roo said...

sheesh. amaya better get off her tush and make an effort! she will be gone soon. she's not far from that bottom .. tsk tsk.. my girls never make it to the end..